West Sussex JSNA Summary 2018
The West Sussex JSNA is not a single document or piece of analysis but encompasses a huge range of work, including detailed needs assessments relating to specific subjects or communities, evaluations of new local programmes or activities, local surveys and a range of briefings and ad hoc analyses.
The volume of data, the frequency information is refreshed and the breadth of subjects covered can make the process of identifying issues and priorities a considerable challenge. Therefore to support the development of the West Sussex Health and Wellbeing Strategy and to, hopefully, provide a clear summary of population-level health, we have moved to producing a set of smaller “bite-sized” products.
- This summary is a brief run through of the health and wellbeing issues at county level. It will be updated annually.
- Infographics at county and District and Borough level relating to needs and assets.
- A summary of “voice”. This will provide a brief overview of the main public, patient and service user engagement exercises over the last year. This will be jointly produced with Healthwatch, and again will
- Datasets relating to children and young people and older people.
Contacts and Further Information
This report was drafted by the West Sussex Public Health and Social Research Team, based in West Sussex County Council.
For further information please contact:
- Click here to download the JSNA Summary 2018. (PDF, 342 Kb)
- Click here to download the JSNA Community Voice Summary 2017-18. (PDF, 388Kb)