The bubble chart below shows the number of tumours diagnosed by tumour site in 2014 for males and females in each of the West Sussex CCGs and England overall. The size of the bubbles represent the relative number of diagnoses of that tumour site. You can change the area of interest and look at number of tumours for females by changing the selections in the top right of the chart.
The purpose of this section is to collate information relating to incidence, mortality, treatment and survival for all cancers and selected tumours in NHS Crawley CCG. Information for other CCGs can be found by navigating to the relevant CCG pages.
Data are presented in five sections and you can use the links below to find out more.
- Cancer prevalence
- Cancer incidence (including trends and projections)
- Cancer mortality (including trends and projections)
- Cancer screening
- Diagnosis, treatment, and survival
Information on cancer prevalence will be added soon, please check back later.
Information on cancer incidence will be added soon, please check back later.
Information on cancer mortality will be added soon, please check back later.
Information on cancer screening will be added soon, please check back later.
Diagnosis, treatment, and survival
Information on diagnosis, treatment, and survival will be added soon, please check back later.
The data presented on this page are collated from four main sources:
- Public Health England: Cancer Services Dashboard
- Public Health England and NHS England: Cancer Dashboard
- Office for National Statistics: Cancer Survival Data
- Quality Health (on behalf of NHS England): Cancer Patient Experience Survey
Please note: we are currently updating the West Sussex JSNA site so please check back soon for updates.